Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Narrative Essay: Writing Process 4

Once I was done with all my personal revisions, I exchanged papers with Heather for peer revision. When I got it back I found that there were a few errors I had missed.

1. Remove unnecessary dialogue
For example, there was a point in the story where I have a character say something, but that I trail off into explaining something else.

2. Add world/situational details
There were terms that I had not previously defined that were part of this world(since I did the fantasy genre). It was important to elaborate and give the reader more background knowledge.

3. Correct small punctual or grammatical errors
When you read over something a certain amount of times you tend to miss the small errors.

I corrected these three main errors, read through it again, and I was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment