Finally, I could start writing.
I wrote with as much detail as possible using the information I discussed in the last blog post. I tried to use as much vivid description as possible. I try to build up my rising action, and use as much detail as possible.
Next, I started my personal revisions. I read through about 10 times and looked for grammar errors, spelling errors, awkward sentences, and areas that needed more detail. I tried to refine the characters and setting using the five senses in order to make the image more vivid. I tried to remove some unnecessary details and add details where they were needed.